Terms & Conditions
The use of this site is provided by Smart Edu and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
• Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Smart Edu or any third party or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
• Smart Edu shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
• Smart Edu can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
• Smart Edu does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
• It takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
• Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Smart Edu. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to Haldia Court only.
• If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately.
• We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
• All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
• From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to these sites. While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites.
• Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control.
Except for material in the public domain under Indian copyright law, all material contained on the website (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code) is protected by applicable Indian and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these General Terms and Conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any material contained on the website without the prior consent of the copyright owner. Violation of this provision may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.